In the course of serving you, we collect information about you from a variety of sources, such as:
- Your date of birth, gender, and marital status;
- Business ownership information, including profit sharing and ownership interests;
- Your financial information, including without limitation, your net worth and your bank statements and tax returns.
- Your email address, first and last name, phone number, address, state, zip/postal code, and city.
If you use our platform, we may also collect information about the browser you are using. This information can include:
- Your IP address or other device identifying information, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request;
- One or more cookies that may uniquely identify your device; and
We may supplement this information with data from third parties. This information may include:
Information from other sources, such as financial records, employment history, background information (including, without limitation, criminal background/history), medical records, or other third-party data; and
Information from other reporting agencies, state and federal government agencies such as state motor vehicle departments, and credit reporting agencies (including credit reports/history/scores).
We use your non-public personal information only as permitted by law.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To deliver targeted advertising to You: We may use Your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third-party vendors who do so) tailored to Your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Malve Capital will sometimes disclose your non-public personal information to companies or entities unaffiliated with Malve Capital, as permitted by law. Examples of when this might occur include the following:
- Third party services. We may disclose your non-public information to companies that provide services to Malve Capital, such as compliance vendors, data storage, and imaging companies
- Legal Requirements. We may at times be required to disclose your non-public personal information to comply with subpoenas, court orders, and legal reporting requirements.
- Business Transfers. We may disclose your non-public personal information in connection with a proposed or actual sale or transfer of your loan to another company.
- Written Consent. We may also disclose your non-public personal information with your written consent, including when you give someone power of attorney or other authorization to act on your behalf.
- Fraud Protection. We may disclose your non-public personal information to prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions, to resolve customer disputes, and as necessary, to Malve Capital’s regulators, attorneys, accountants, and auditors.
- Other Purposes. We may also disclose all the non-public personal information e collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf. We may also disclose such information (other than information regarding California residents) to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements. We require such non-affiliated companies to limit the use of such information solely to the purposes for which such information was provided.
What steps does Malve Capital take to protect your information?
- Secure Internet Connectivity. Malve Capital protects your personal/private information through the use of encryption technology. We use industry standard security protocol (Secure Sockets Layer or “SSL”) to ensure that the connection between your browser and our server remains protected. Unfortunately, no data transmitted over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed 100% secure. If you believe your connection with us is no longer secure for any reason, please notify us immediately.
- Information Security. Personal information and user-specific settings and preferences are stored using commercially standard database and website security software. User passwords and other sensitive user information are saved in encrypted form to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration, or destruction.
- Evaluation of Information Protection Practices. Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality, and quality of our information.
- Employee Access, Training, and Expectations. Our employees are required to protect confidential third party information in general as a condition of employment at Malve Capital (or its affiliates), and our business practices limit the use and disclosure of such information, including personal information, to authorized persons, processes, and transactions.